Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Star Plus) Serial Cast, Timings, Story Plot, Real Name & Wiki
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: TV Serial Cast with Real Name, Full Story, Telecast Timings, Wiki, Starting Date and More
Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy is an Indian romantic and family drama serial. It is a Hindi language drama serial which aired from Star Plus. It is also available on Disney and Hotstar. It was premiered on 12 January 2009. It is considered as longest running Indian serial and it completed 3000 episodes in 2019.
Country of origin of Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy and language of origin
India is the country of origin of Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy and it is a Hindi language drama serial.
Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy is directed by Romesh Kalra, Rishi Mandial and Ram Panday.
The music and sound tracks of Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy are given by Navin Tripati and Manish Tripathi.
Director’s Kut Productions is the production company of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Producer of Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy
Rajan Shahi is the producer of Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy while Vivek jain is the executive producer.
Number of episodes
Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy has 3905 episodes.
Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy has running time of approximately 20 to 22 minutes.
576i HDTV 1080i .
Main cast members
There are following main cast members of Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy
- Hina Khan as Akshara Maheshwari Singhania – Rajshree and Vishambhar’s daughter; Shaurya’s sister; Naitik’s wife; Naksh and Naira’s mother; Krish, Kairav and Akshara Birla’s grandmother
- Karan Mehra / Vishal Singh as Naitik “Munna” Singhania – Gayatri and Rajshekar’s son; Rashmi’s brother; Akshara Singhania’s widower; Naksh and Naira’s father; Krish, Kairav and Akshara Birla’s grandfather .
- Shivangi Joshi as Naira “Tina” Singhania Goenka – Akshara Singhania and Naitik’s daughter; Naksh’s sister; Kartik’s first wife; Kairav and Akshara Birla’s mother .
- Ashnoor Kaur as Young Naira Singhania
- Mishka Jain as Baby Naira Singhania.
- Sirat Shekhawat Goenka – Naira’s lookalike; Sheela’s daughter; Sonu’s half-sister; Ranveer’s widow; Kartik’s second wife; Kairav and Akshara’s step-mother; Aarohi’s mother .
- Drashti Bhanushali as Young Sirat Shekhawat .
- Mohsin Khan as Kartik “Kittu” Goenka – Soumya and Manish’s son; Swarna’s step-son; Keerti’s brother; Shubham’s half-brother; Naira’s widower; Sirat’s second husband; Kairav, Akshara and Aarohi’s father.
- Vedant Pandya as Young Kartik Goenka.
- Pranali Rathod as Akshara “Akshu” Goenka Birla – Singer and musician and a music therapist at Birla Hospital and Medical Institute; Naira and Kartik’s daughter; Sirat’s step-daughter; Kairav’s sister; Aarohi’s half-sister; Abhimanyu’s wife.
- Prachi Thakur as Young Akshara Goenka .
- Kairav Waghela as Baby Akshara Goenka .
- Harshad Chopda as Dr. Abhimanyu “Abhi” Birla – Surgeon at Birla Hospital and Medical Institute; Manjari and Harshvardhan’s son; Neil’s half-brother; Akshara’s husband.
- Het Makwana as Young Abhimanyu Birla .
Akshara and Naitik both belong to large , joint families. They get married to each other. In the beginning they try to understand each other but gradually they support and love each other. Soon their son Naksh born. Naitik got an accident where he wears into coma. After 4 years, Akshara start her family business and brought up her son.
Naitik recover from coma and struggle to reunite with his mischievous son. Naitik’s mother died after falling off. Akshay and Naitik daughter born. Her name was Naira. Due to false accusations by Kaveri, Akshara and Naitik moved out of their family with their children. Naksh return to his hometown. He request Kaveri to forgive Akshara . Then family reunite.
Naksh fall in love with Tara who is a hockey player. They were agree to marry each other but their wedding cut off due to some misunderstandings . Naira consider herself to be responsible for her friend’s death . She leave her hometown and live in an orphanage in Rishikesh. She grow up there as harder but arrogant and insecure. Akshara went to orphanage for giving fund where she find Naira.
After sometime Naira accept her mother Akshara. In Udaipur, Kartik Goenka arrive and a love triangle is formed between Kartik, Naira and Gayatri. Kartik loves Naira but Gayatri have feelings for Kartik. Naira was confused about her feelings later she confess her love for Kartik. Akshara dies in a car accident. Naira and Kartik got married.
Kartik hates his father and step mother Swarna as he consider them to be responsible for her mother’s suicide. Later he accept his father and step mother after knowing the truth. The son of Swarna, Shubham died of drug addiction. Naira was accused to not tell family about his drug addiction and she left home. She opened a dance academy named as “ Akshara Dance Academy “ as tribute to her mother.
Naira live in Mumbai with Naitik. Kartik was professor in the same class for which Naira signs up. Later, Kartik and Swarna realize their mistake and reunite with Naira. Naira undergo surgery for blood clot in her brain. Kartik and Naira got married again. She enters the family business due to heart surgery of his father in law. Kartik feel insecure due to busy routine of Naira.
Naira came to know that she is pregnant. Kartik asked her about relationship with her business partner Mihir. She left home without informing him about her pregnancy and got an accident. She considered to be dead by her family. Naira live in Goa with her son named Kairav. Soon everyone know that she is alive and Kairav is Naira and Kartik’s son. Kartik and Swarna come closer and realize their love and reunite again. After few months, Naira give birth to a baby daughter named her as Akshara . The drama continues and family reunite but Naira fall off in an accident and dies. Kartik left heartbroken after her death.
Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy is a good family drama. It indicate family support and love. It is also a romantic drama serial which shows love between spouse. There will be more twists and turns in the upcoming episodes of serial. Ye Rishta Kia Kehlata hy also won musical game show “ Ravivar with Star Pariwar “ . It is a good entertaining family drama serial.