Harphoul Mohini (Colors Tv) Serial Cast, Timings, Story Plot, Real Name & Wiki
Harphoul Mohini: TV Serial Cast with Real Name, Full Story, Telecast Timings, Wiki, Starting Date and More
Harphoul Mohini is an Indian romance drama. It is adventure drama serial which is telecasted on Colors TV. 94 % people like this TV show.
Drama , action , romance , thriller
Created by :
- Tanuja Chaturvedi
- Niranjan Thade
Developed by :
Written by :
Screenplay by :
Story by :
- Sachin Rane
- Ajit Singh
Directed by :
Creative director :
- Shagun Sharma
- Zebby Singh
- Tej Sapru
- Supriya Shukla
Theme music composer :
Opening theme :
Mil Paayenge Kaise…Harphoul Mohini
Nishant Raja and Debjit Roy
Country of origin of Harphoul Mohini :
India is the country of origin of Harphoul Mohini.
Original language :
Hindi is the original language of Harphoul Mohini.
Total No. Of seasons :
There is 1 season of Harphoul Mohini.
Total No. Of episodes :
There are 119 episodes of Harphoul Mohini.
First episode date :
13 June 2022 was the date of first episode release date.
Executive producer :
Rajesh Ram Singh
- Rajesh Ram Singh
- Pradeep Kumar
- Piya Bajpayee
- Shaika Parween
Production locations :
- Ashish Singh
- Khalid Ali
Camera setup :
Running time :
Production companies :
- Cockcrow Entertainment
- Shaika Films
Original network :
Picture format :
- 1080i ( HDTV )
Audio format :
Original release :
13 June – 8 December 2022
Cast of Harphoul Mohini :
Main cast :
There are following main cast members of this serial
- Zebby Singh as Harphoul Chaudhary – Harveer and Phoolmati’s younger son, Santok’s younger brother, Manyu, Aadesh and Sukkha’s best friend, Mohini’s Husband .
- Shagun Sharma as Mohini Chaudhary (nee Unni) – Vijayan and Shyamala’s Eldest daughter, Malli, Velli and Savitri’s Eldest sister, Harphoul’s Wife .
Recurring cast :
There are following recruiting cast members of this serial
- Supriya Shukla as Phoolmati ‘Maai’ Chaudhary – Harveer’s widow, Harphoul and Santok’s mother, Shalini and Mohini’s mother-in-law .
- Tej Sapru as Balwant Singh Chaudhary – Harveer’s younger brother, Sharda’s husband, Harphoul and Santok’s uncle .
- Jaanvi Sangwan as Sharda Chaudhary – Balwant’s wife, Harphoul and Santok’s aunt .
- Priya Gautam as Devyani – Balwant’s daughter in law, Rajendra’s wife .
- Amal Sehrawat as Santok Singh Chaudhary – Harveer and Phoolmati’s elder son, Harphoul’s elder brother, Shalini’s husband .
- Sonali Nikam as Shalini Chaudhary – Santok’s wife, Harphoul’s sister-in-law .
- Karan Maan as Surendra Singh Chaudhary -Son of Balwant Singh Chaudhary .
- Kunal Jaiswal as Rajendra Singh Chaudhary – Son of Balwant Singh Chaudhary .
- Preeti Gandwani as Dr. Saroj – Phoolmati’s niece, Harphoul and Santok’s sister, Rajan and Rahul’s mother .
- Pankaj Vishnu as Vijayan Unni – Shyamla’s husband, Mohini, Malli, Velli and Savitri’s father .
- Resham Rampur as Shyamla Unni – Vijayan’s wife, Mohini, Malli, Velli and Savitri’s mother .
- Iqra Shaikh as Malli Unni – Vijayan and Shyamla’s second daughter, Mohini’s Younger Sister, Velli and Savitri’s Elder sister .
- Ashi Sharma as Velli Unni – Vijayan and Shyamla’s third daughter, Mohini and Malli Younger Sister , Savitri’s Elder sister .
- Aadhya Barot as Savitri ‘Savi’ Unni – Vijayan and Shyamla’s fourth daughter, Mohini, Malli and Velli’s Youngest sister .
- Akshay Suri as Sukhvinder ‘Sukha’ – Harphoul’s best friend .
- Vinn Modgill as Abhimanyu ‘Manyu’ – Harphoul’s best friend .
- Ayan Kapoor as Aadesh – Harphoul’s best friend .
- Manohar Teli as Banwari Singh Chaudhary – Harveer and Balwant’s cousin .
- Trilokchander Singh as Sarpanch .
- Manish Khanna as Bhaiji – Balwant’s boss .
- Pradeep Duhan as Inspector .
- Nupur Yadav as Ragini .
- Anny Singh as Shushila (Mohini’s friend) .
- Abha Parmar as Ganga .
- Diya Singh as Minoo .
- Sumit Setia as Sunder .
- Vishaal Kapoor as Sandeep husband of Ragini .
- Deepak Soni as inspector Sameer Chauhan .
Special Appearance :
Shivendraa Saainiyol as Harveer Singh Chaudhury – Phoolmati’s husband, Santok and Harphoul’s father, Balwant’s brother .
Main plot of Harphoul Mohini :
The story of drama serial Harphoul Mohini is about two different characters Harphoul and Mohini.
Mohini lives in Kerala. Mohini lives with her parents and her three younger sisters. Malli, Velli and Savitri are her 3 sisters. Vijayan who is Mohini’s father, was In stress as he lost his job. There is no boy in Kerala who can Marry her and her sisters with out dowry.
Vijayan was in Tension because if he will not pay money , they will have to leave the house . Mohini promises her father she will save the house. She said that She will Find a boy who will Marry her and her sisters with out dowry. And she will be able to save her house by selling gold of dowry.
Harphoul lives in Haryana. Harphoul lived with her mother , a disabled brother and sister in law. Harphoul has to save his ancestral land from his Uncle. Panchayat said that if Harphoul Will not Marry with in a month, the land will belong to Panchayat.
Marriage of Harphoul and Mohini is fixed by mai’s niece , Saroj , who lived in Kerala. Balwant Chaudhary tried to stop Harphoul’s and Mohini’s wedding . But at last Harphoul and his family reached Kerala for wedding. Harphoul and Mohini do not like each other. But they agreed for sake of their families.
Frequently Asked Questions about Harphoul Mohini :
Question no 1 :
Who was Vijayan?
Vijayan was Mohini’s Father.
Question no 2 :
Where does Mohini live?
Mohini lived in Kerala.
Question no 3 :
Where does Harphoul live ?
Harphoul lives in Haryana.
Question no 4 :
How many sisters Mohini have ?
Mohini has three sisters .
Question no 5 :
What are the names of Mohini’s sisters ?
Malli , Velli and Savitri are Mohini’s sisters.
Question no 6 :
Why Vijayan was stressed ?
Vijayan lost his job. He was stressed as no boy in Kerala was agree to marry her daughters without dowry. He will have to leave his house if he do not pay money.
Question no 7 :
Who fixed Mohini’s and Harphoul’s marriage ?
Mai’s niece Saroj fixed Mohini and Harphoul’s marriage as she lived in Kerala .